Friday, July 22, 2011

Nana Gouvea showing off her "business planning"

Nana Gouvea showing off her "business planning" Nana Gouvea does not neglect the breasts and ended up to leave the spectacle when it left the sea in the Bar da Tijuca, the South of Rio Divides in zones the actress appreciated the sun Sunday, March 3, and has tailored his summit of bikini too late. Nana Gouvea said that she won the weight because for six months contracted various diseases . First she obtained a virus, a dengue and a then at last weakens. Any cause by the surmenage and dissolute life caused by the constant trip, it said. "I stopped taking the drugs, I changed my system, I began resolving and I feel big! I sleep better and is more not tired in the sports. I wanted to specify just that I never had the depression". After this she showing off her "business planning"







No comments:

Post a Comment